When the files you’ve stored with City Records Storage
are no longer needed, we can provide confidential and
complete document destruction. Many businesses and
professional offices find that a regular document
destruction schedule is the preferred way to manage the
many files their business generates.
We use the latest commercial-grade shredding equipment
to ensure complete destruction of your files. And before
beginning destruction of a document, we require several
layers of approval to ensure that the correct documents
When you provide us with an order to destroy a document,
- Use our computerized bar-coded filing system
to retrieve the document.
- Verify the control number.
- Ask you to verify that the proper item has
- Require your signature on a form seeking
destruction of that document.
- Destroy the document in our
industrial-strength shredding equipment.
- Provide you with a "certificate of
destruction" certifying that the document has been
For more information about our document destruction
services please call